Hello and welcome.
For those who have any questions, I'm preparing to travel the world. My only plan is to leave Japan on January 14 at which time my three years of indentured servitude will have come to an end. The time I spent here was priceless, and the next blog entry will obviously be of my time in Japan. From here, I will fly to Australia (and possibly New Zealand) to see friends and hopefully do nothing else. Thereafter, I will make my way to Europe with as little flying as possible. If you live anywhere in that general area (i.e. the Eurasian or African continents), let me know. I'm dying to sleep on your couch! And if you're interested in traveling with me, it shouldn't be hard to find me. Just let me know!
As for this blog, you can expect stories and pictures for each country I visit. So bookmark this page and catch up with me at your convenience.
I hope to see you all along my way.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Sounds good man. I'll hopefully have a couch for you by early 2009. Somewhere in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, or Morocco. Yes, my plans are THAT solid.
B~
Such a free spirit dear cousin... will you EVER settle down, get a job and start a family??? You're killin' me here! Sami, Jessi, & Jake miss you!!! Much love...keep the pictures and blogging coming. Love you so much!!!
Your FAVORITE cousin,
D~
bret-what up son? sounds like a rad trip. you always have a couch in michigan to sleep on. i'll have to meet up with you one of these days. how does cairo sound? maybe moscow? keep doing it real big homie. it's been days...
hey buddy :) you are soo awesome and i'm so jealous :). Well maybe i'll run into you one of these days on one of your adventures? ya? happy early birthday btw :) miss you!
Hope you have the time of your life... enjoy!
Have a good trip. Let us hear from you often. Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Love,
Mom
ps... Cassie helped me figure this out.
pps... Hi Brett, it's Cassie. Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Have a great time.
Please remember the days in Japan. Have a nice voyage!!
Hi Grandson,
Did you forget about me? I want to hear all about your travels, too! Be safe and be good.
Love,
Gram A.
Hi Brett,
Happy Birthday! Your mom, dad and grandma are here and we just celebrated your birthday with beer and pizza. Wish you were here. The weather is GREAT! It is only
-4 with a -36 windchill! Good luck on your travels. I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
Aunt Fran
Het Brett. Plans sound great! Can i come too? You say your dying to have a couch. You got mine in Australia.....just dont die on it dude.
I know its your bday sometime..maybe gone but congrats.
Looking forward to seeing you. Stay clear of the Japanese police.
Enjoy your last days in Japan. See you at the airport!!
Yo homeboy - wanted to wish you a happy birthday somewhere you'd get it before Spring, so hope it's a good one. If Connecticut is on your list there's a couch with your name on it (did I mention short train ride to NYC? Maine is pretty untapped too!) Be well, be safe, be happy...
I hope to hear about all sorts of great adventures. Sorry I missed the party the other night...I was on kid watching duty so no hangover for me. Merry Christmas and Happy birthday.
Still time to chop some wood if you are up for it before you go. If you ever make it back to Japan there is usually a couch open here or a place to pitch a tent.
Paul :)
At last,I could access your blog.Fantastic!
Obviously made it passed them b***tard immigration officials and arrived in Oz in one piece.
Really, really sorry didn't say goodbye properly. For the short time we knew each other you made life here in Japan a little less suicidal!! Thanks me old china!
Take care on your travels, especially watch out for all them crazy foreigners, and I wish you all the luck in the world.
Should we hook up in London, there'll be a crappy old couch waiting for yer!!
Ollie
Post a Comment