Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mean Green

For the Love of Money, I have decided to make a severe schedule change and I will be heading to my parents' place on June 24. Of course I would love to continue on to Europe, but it is just not going to happen this time around. With seven countries down and a few buck left in my bank account, mama I'm coming home.

So, let's see who really reads my blog. For all of you in the States, especially those of you out west, drop me a line. I will be spending at least a month with my family in Illinois, but thereafter, I am planning on heading out west to spend some time with the friends I left behind about 4 years ago. So again, get at me! I'll be looking for some couches to crash on...

4 comments:

dimpsum said...

Hey kiddo just let us know when your in california so we can actually ATTEMPT to see u this time :) safe travels buddy!

Unknown said...

Hey Brett. Run out of money?? I guess we spent too much money on a Saturday night in Kuta. Ha Ha.
Hope you get back downunder some time. Enjoy being home. Where's Shiori?

Smithlords said...

some of us didnt wait around for you to come back. When the fuck are you coming to england, my pad will blow your mind

Catherine said...

Um, I'm a little late, but you should come visit now!! We even have a spare room for you to stay in. xox!!!