Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sailing, Dancing, Eating and more Dancing!

Hello, everybody!

I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. I've been enjoying my time here and unfortunately for most of you, 'enjoying my time' does not include using computers. Nevertheless, I'm back with a bunch of updates.

First, I won the Australian lottery and I've relocated to Cairo. I'm engaged to a Persian princess, our first child will be here in October, and I have suffered what the doctors have referred to as 'brain damage.' Evidently, my perception of reality can become significantly altered from the truth. So, I'm not sure which part of this update is true, but I'm sure you can all figure it out.

Otherwise, Australia is still rockin'. I went sailing with a newly found friend, Captain Steve-O, and we had a great time bobbing up and down in 1.5 meter swells. He had to move his boat (i.e. his yacht) down the coast about 30 miles, so we had a nice little day trip.

And I'm still helping Dan with his house, which should possibly be finished in a couple months. He would like to move in sooner, but we'll see how that goes down with Ayumi. Speaking of which, the Zillig crew (i.e. Dan, Ayumi and Yuki) is fine and hot just like me.

I've also been moving between the Zillig households. I can now be found a couple days a week at Dan's sister's house. Becci and her 2 boys (Yarbirri and Kowunduh) are wild animals that graze the prairies during twilight hours, and it's been quite the adventure. Evidently, you can eat any native Australian grasses and occasionally we'll find some bush nuts or other strange fruits. Good eatin'! Nevertheless, I figured out how to distract the boys while they're tied up in the backyard (a flashlight hanging on a string from a tree will go a long way!), so I stole Becci and took her out dancing on the town. We also spent a day in a rain forest and an amazing waterfall when the boys were at school. BEE-YOU-TEA-FULL!

As for today, I'm back at Dan's dad's place, but we're going to Becci's house for a dinner party tonight. I suppose that means field races for the best grass plots. I don't know, but I'll update y'all when I get back to civilization. Anyway, tomorrow we're off to a concert which should be some good old fashion dance music full of drums and didgeridoos!

Anyway, I hope you're all well and enjoying my rants. OH YEAH. I realize that I have not put any pictures online of Australia. It could be because I'm not in Australia (CAIRO!) or it could be due to the fact that every computer in Australia is too slow to upload my pictures to the Internet. Whatever the case might be, I'm working on it. PATIENCE! Well, I'll be back soon with some medical updates, but for now I will leave you all with some words of wisdom...

shake, baby, shake, baby, shake, baby, SHAKE!

No comments: