You masterful muses of beauty and grace -
Of freedom and perseverance.
Your beauty plagues the world
With smiles of fresh air.
How enchanting you are among giants!
You prowl - bold yet subtle.
My neck aches as you present yourself to me,
For I cannot turn away.
But really, I know not of your power.
Unable to comprehend your strength,
I find myself wanting to cry tears of pure bliss;
Your beauty is too potent for such an infant.
As I am but a newborn in your world,
I will insist on enjoying your majesty all day.
Though what am I to do
When the season changes and these days are all gone?
I must remain strong.
This season will return,
And how blessed it will be to cry again -
To rediscover your beauty.
So please -
Sing your song,
Stand your ground,
And let your colors shine -
For the small things change this world -
This beauty.
For you have changed my world -
My beauty.
Thank you, wildflowers.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment