Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mosquito Bites, Sunburns, Broken Toe, But One Hell of a Time!

My Australian adventure has come to an end, and I'm a bit sad to be leaving.  I do realize that I will be heading towards the tropics of Southeast Asia tomorrow where I will probably find paradise, but the people here have certainly made my time in Australia heavenly.  For that, thank you all - most specifically, the Zillig crew for their immeasurable hospitality, warm-hearted company, all the food, and of course, their never ending struggle to beat me in games (HAHA Ayumi!).  Thank you so much!  Take care and all the best to y'all!




So I'm off to the airport tomorrow with plenty of sunburns, mosquito bites, and what feels like a broken toe.  It sounds like it might have been a shit storm, but it was absolutely fabulous.  I'll definitely be back!

As for the future, only Bali knows.  

Hasta luego, mis amigos...

No comments: